Monday, February 7, 2011

Phone Love

I didn't realize how amazing my life could be with a little program I like to call Android. Had I known, I would have jumped on this sooner. Sure its expensive and an extra $30 bucks a month... But its thirty bucks worth of flatulance and gratuitious 'bleep's.  Seriously, I couldn't have imagined in 1999 when I bought my first cell phone that later I would have the option to press a screen and an air horn to the theme of the Dukes of Hazzard would blare proudly. I didn't realize how necessary this was to my life until the moment I let out the first "whoopie cushion".

I know there are many people out there who feel that technology may be getting excessive and in some ways hurting our culture rather than helping. But when I find myself "bleeping" instead of using colorful language, or starting a good gigglefest in the car with whoopie cushion, or displaying my team pride with a little "Friend-Maker" airhorn I feel good. Think of all the potty words I'm not saying! Just imagine all the good endorphines from the laughter. Picture of all the jerks I'm blaring away... Helping mankind one little application at a time.

I love my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment