Thursday, March 8, 2012

Falling off the face of the earth...

I think I've overwhelmed myself...


I have a few too many projects going on at one time. Besides our collage color wheel I have students in my studio classes finishing their paper mache' birds, creating art work for the library, creating frames for said artwork, and creatinga recycle robot. This doesn't even include the bagillion other projects I have going on with all my regular classes.

This is "Tech-o" the robot. His body is constructed from shoeboxes, discarded cardboard boxes, gift wrap cardboard tubes, and lids/bottlecaps/yogurt cups to create the head details. He is about 90% done.


I think I need to slow it down. I'm so overwhelmed I can't even find time to blog about our regular school projects. And we have some nifty ones at the moment. I'll get to it eventually... time time time.

On an entirely different note, I cannot praise enough the amazing experience my 27 students had at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts last month. Its truly wonderful! The staff was prepared for our visit and well versed in the material we learned about. My students had a great time and I look forward to visiting them again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment